Thursday, March 22, 2007

just updating

Well its been weeks I did not update......actually I don't plan to update until my 4th sem is over. After getting my results (whether Pass or Fail) on 17/3/2007, which happen to be Luke's birthday as well, I felt really sad and heart broken. Reason??? cuz I fail not 1 but 2 papers!!! *sigh* I fail my Audit and Management paper. Really really sad wey.....*sob sob*

But there is nothing I can change about it cause I still need to resit for the papers. So I'll have to study everything including subjects for this sem in less than a month. That's not a lot of time....so I do ask people to teach me on subjects that I fail lo........thanks to Kah Weng who is willing to teach me =) Kah Weng the Audit Guru....lol....but he is also teaching me MAF. I felt bad also ler.....he already have so much things to study and still need to teach me *hmmm* So sorry KW... =/

Well nothing much there is to update, just that last last week...I cannot really remember when but I only know its a Friday, Gary treated us!!!! finally....lol... but not everyone can make it due to their own business la...we also gave a surprise birthday celebration to both Gary and Hans the March babies!!! =)

Pictures will be upload after I get it from Wen Lin dear...who claims that she is always so busy...and the weather tonight is just wonderful. Enjoy the breezy wind tonight.........cold and makes a person feel so relax and calm =)

No comments: