Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random

Okay I'll start with the movie title The Unborn. I watched this last Saturday and it's so not worth it I tell you!!!!!! Not only its not nice, the story seem a little meaningless as well. And I can't sleep well after watching this. Cis! At least the last time (few years back) I watch a Korean horror movie title Mirrors also can't sleep but its a great storyline which has M-E-A-N-I-N-G. Well talking bout horror movies seems to remind me of YJ. Lol. Remember that Spanish movie Orphanage that we watch YJ? That was a nice one.....lol. YJ ah YJ~~~ faster come back from UK o~~~~ Don't forget to buy me gifts ok??? =P

Anyways, today's radio was discussing on a topic, "Is the courtesy in Malaysia dead?" Lol. I think we don't need to answer that we all also know how bad the reputation Malaysia is huh? Loads of comments made and its all "Y-E-S". A foreigner commented that Malaysia is one of the rudest country of all. Lol.

Also today went out lunch with my cute little boss at Michaelangelo's Restaurant-Deli-Bar in Pavilion. The food is not bad, portion is big for some ladies and I love the environment! After the nice and heavy lunch of mine, we wanted to leave already suddenly we talk bout arts then boss wanted to show me how arts are really made so we went upstairs to 6th floor to Ode to Art. Lol. Its an arts gallery. What caught my attention was a few of the artist's work by the name of Soe Soe, Phan Thu Trang and Fan Shao Hua. From the web you can't really see how hard work it is. You really have got to go there to see it for yourself. Its beautiful I tell you......

2 comments:

Yew Joe said...

Haha so this is the so-called "mention" huh? Mocking me about my fear for horror films..nvm I have grown bigger balls now..I come back watch horror movie with you again..this time our roles will reverse..and btw its spelled spanish not spanich

Joelle said...

Ah......I din't realize my spelling. Lol. Thanks YJ! Come back watch horror movie again.....hmmm.....make sure story nice 1st if not I dun 1 . Lol.