Monday, June 14, 2010

Conditional Love ;)

I got this email from a friend and I find it really cute so I'm sharing it here. Enjoy :)
 
Conditional Love - Girl's Take 
Don't judge me by the pretty dress I wore, 
or that line of blue over the mascaraed eye
Don't remember my poise and gait, 
nor the giggle as you walked me to my door

Think instead of when we fought, 
my face scary and scrunched up in anger
Remember the green of spinach between my teeth, 
and how when we yawned, I yawned louder.

If you can think of me sitting in my PJs, 
hair not combed (and chewed nails to boot) 
and not have to suppress a shudder;
If you don't close your ears when I sing in the shower,
But care enough when I don’t always do what’s right, 
I might just have to give you more than my number

Conditional Love - Guy's take
When I say I’m tired, I need a break
It usually means time with the guys,
Don’t get angry and throw a crazy fit,
Loving me was never meant to be a piece of cake.

If I’m glued to the PC, on WoW or DOTA,
Or even if I’m just being a tech freak’s freak,
Please, don’t ask me to do the dishes or laundry

Feed me, clothe me and mother me a bit
Don’t however treat me like a kid

I don’t mind driving you to the grocery store,
But let us get this one thing clear:
When you say you’ll only be a minute and nothing more
I won’t bother to look for proper parking,
And trust me, I’d rather wait in the car

I love my car, my cell, sports, fast food and TV,
And don’t mock my skills with a wrench and hammer,
I assure you I also know my way
around a broom, mop and vacuum cleaner,
But most of the time I think ‘Why bother’!

I too can commit and that know you know
But don’t expect a helpless romantic
Or my pals will kill me, baby, I’ll be a social goner.

No comments: