Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Chapter

Starting a new chapter of life is pretty much where everyone goes through from time to time of their life. And as for me is entering into the working life. As much as I dislike it, its just life and I need it desperately. Need money so so badly because of my non-stop shopping even before I started working. It's really not easy when you see all the pretty things and when they are on sales~~~ LOL! But well I don't shop till I drop so I think its still forgivable =P

Working life isn't fun at all especially when you're doing something that doesn't seem to have anything related to what you have studied. I just hope to get to learn something out of here and I did. Learning to tolerate with someone is not easy especially when that someone is your "head". Working might be great when you have good colleagues but its not at all when you have a lousy "head". But it's part of life where its always never fair. Nothing is fair in life and one has to just accept it and move on with it. Might it be a lousy "head" or not getting to buy that favourite pair of shoes just because it can't fit me! *sigh* Whatever it is, let it be and move on with life as there might be great things awaiting us in future. As for now lets see what SOME of the things that I've spend on. =P

My 1st pair of working shoes
An overall dress which I've been looking for quite awhile
A new dress for work
Another LBD. Love this very much!
This is....cuz I like it? LOL!
Finally the book I've been hunting for~~~
THE most expensive accessories I've ever bought in my life!

2 comments:

liwei said...

fooyooo~~
jiayou in ur job~=)

Joelle said...

Thanks dear~!