Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A bit of this and a bit of that

Its been awhile since I last update my bloggy.....so I'll just summarized what I remember....on 11th of December, I went to Times Square to meet up with my school buddies to celebrate Esther's birthday. It was suppose to be a surprise for her.....mana tau.....*kaboom* she knows about it....but its ok...it was a fun day for me because I get to meet up my friends again and hanging out with them is the best part (^^)

the birthday cake
the cake after lit
"Happy Birthday May May"
the birthday gal
loh loh beria-ia want the cake
oh....poor gal....
all of us with the birthday gal

After the celebration, we walk around while it was starting to drizzle and we stopped at KL Plaza and Starhill to take some pictures together....
all of us in the swan
all of us in the full version swan
the most strategic place to take pic
im sure u can guess where rite?

Next is about my driving test which I took yesterday.....and of cause....I've pass!!!! =P yeah!!!! Im so happy that I passed as I don't want to waste extra cash after 18 hours of driving lessons. Im glad that its over so now I must learn to be a better driver.......hehehe....well...cause KL drivers are pretty scary you know....and I've also took my P licence today (^^)

No comments: