Sunday, December 03, 2006

1/12/2006

It couldn't be any worse....I mean come on....its the 1st day of the month ( i mean 1st of Dec....dont simply think o!) I've got assignments to hand in.....and its a last minute work...as usual... *sigh* but what makes me more about some people ler....haihs....why can't I change my lazzzzyyy attitude....I wish I could be more hardworking (=.=")

Then early in the morning I leave the house to go coll.....and when I went downstairs saw alot of people....I was wondering why....then mom told me its a kid who.....you know.....fell of from the balcony....*hmmm* I think you can read more in the Sat newspaper.

Also was kinda late to coll.....hate it so much!!! cause of the jam at my area ler....ish ish....reach coll also try to finish up my part(assignment) during lecture....was already fed up with so many things...then just blurted out of my mouth bout the kid who.......and than all of my frens and those who sit near by stared at me and I just walk off. Cause got so many things to finish!!! then could not concentrade during lecture.....was about to cry....well when I really can't handle the pressure all I can do is cry....gals mar......cry already sure feel better but I, myself was amaze that I did not cry....tahan lo....not nice to cry in front of so many people ler...sumore in lecture hall.....pai seh leh (=.=)

Lucky after lecture was MAF then I get to forget bout the pressure quick.....cause really beh tahan lo....sad all the time also not good for health.....so lucky when I get home my mood wasnt that bad.

Well no matter what happens we still have to go on with our lives.....lots and lots of presssure coming up as I still have more courseworks and 1 more assignments to go.....hope I can handle the presure as its really not my kind of thing.....also missing my friends.....hope can meet up with those who just finish their STPM.

By the way...found this....thanks to Christina....really funny....look at the fella's espression after the fella in front say "Oh s**t"....enjoy....

No comments: