Sunday, November 26, 2006

Week 7

Well...its already entering week 7 in college and so many things have happened. After getting my results, this sem I just felt sick of life and also tired of it.....its the same routine over and over again every week. Its really sickening but there is nothing I can change about it other than complaning. This week we will have test for Basic Auditing...means have to study study study.....*sigh* subjects are tough and I must learn to be more patient while studying this sem's subject cuz I must really focus on it. If not.......i'll be lost. (+.+)

Take MAF for example where im really lost on the Chapter 4 : Labour......the reason why is cause I wasn't paying much attention during her lecture....was actually sleepy ler =P but cannot blame me ler....the topic was really boring ler....Miss Pak (aka leng lui) always say...this topic is very dry want...which is true. But after this few topics...here comes those challenging giler mia topic *sob sob* ='( but at least not so boring ler....lucky I have friends to teach me if there are things which I don't understand....thanks gals!!!

Also....FA assignment already hand in. 1 down....2 to go....or either 3..... *hmmm* not so sure about the Auditing thingy as Miss Lee say that we might have case study....yes it does sound fun....something like law (that is what I think) but according to Wen Lin....we have to do sort of research thingy....and she doesn't seem to like it....hmmm....when the time comes only will I get to know why. Also im really missing dd tse kai who is still in Canada....its been awhile since we last chat...I wonder what he's doing right know..... *sigh* 나는 너를 놓친다 dd tse kai!!!

p.s. -
나는 나의 친구를 너무 놓친다 *wink wink*

No comments: