Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mixed feelings

Well lately kinda have mixed feelings....i also don't know why.....feeling emo most of the time since college started. Maybe its cause of the subjects this semester which is really killing me ESPECIALLY Basic Auditing *sigh* its so tough...mostly when I enter lecture...I came out half blur not knowing what she was talking about *sigh* really must study harder lo....must not give up!!!! but really wana cry only ler........... *hmmm* i just felt so c2pid.....mainly cause im not like Swee Ann (fyi its a HE) who always can answer Ms Lee's questions and I don't have a questioning mind!!! must learn 2 have a questioning mind *gosh* cause of the emo feeling im also stuck with emo songs lately especially Back to me by Cueshe (and yj doesn't believe me when I say this group or fella..which I oso don't know..existed!!). Hopefully I'll get over feeling emo faster......till than ppl!!! toodles!!!







Back to me - By: Cueshe


Like this music? Grab 'em at MP3-Codes.com!

No comments: