Friday, October 27, 2006

Life back in college...

Well.....its almost a week since I last posted.....very sorry for those who actually read my blog. Neways back in college...so far its kinda hectic...mayb cuz its been awhile I dint go back to college...so far all the subjects are OK but OHR was a little boring for me...cuz I really don't like history and OHR is something like that. However, for BA its kinda tough....mostly cuz alot of things we havent learn yet....besides it was suppose to be in our second year not first year!!! so must really work hard this year...cuz the other subjects my lecturers told us its not easy too *sigh*

Besides that next Monday, I need to attend a talk (if im not mistaken its by our very own Ministry of Housing & Development, Minister Ong Ka Ting) under the topic of Crime Prevention Awareness due to the Crime Prevention Awareness Campaign.

Time : 9.30am
Venue : College Hall

By the way, I saw this video clip in my eLearning ( Discussion Board) and NOT in TJ's blog =P. It is about the comments of the students on the lecturer in the evaluation form. Really funny...hope you all will enjoy it =)

No comments: