Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feeling Emo....

Lately i've been emo-ing....guess its cuz of my holidays....like what YJ told me....when you are on holiday and no where to go but just stuck at home most of the time...u can easily feel EMO....which is what i'm going thru now..
Listening to the music makes you emo....the walls in your house can also make you emo....*gosh* but not only that cause i'm very frustrated with my brothers as well!!! mind you not 1 but 2!!! c2pid idiots!! everyday sit in front of the computer playing with their c2pid Maple....bloody fools....its not a problem if they want to play but how can I stand when 1 get up at 9am then play till 12 noon cuz he have to go to school.....then the other 1 come home near 2pm and play till 7pm!!! alomost everyday!!! how can I not get piss with them!!! *sigh* there is nothing I can do also ler....cuz bro finish his darn PMR already....well luckily my holidays are going to end soon so I can at least use the computer during night time....cuz got excuse already =P or not........maybe I can use the college's computer as well.....yeah!!! college starting soon so won't be too B-O-R-E-D at home....at least now can chat with friends in college and SBS nite is coming up soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh y so pink wan ur blog?? so girly lar hahaha..y so emo lar? go out and have fun lor

Joelle said...

i am a gal wert =P hehehe wait til i learn more fm jenhan 1st ler...den i'll change ler...