Friday, October 13, 2006

Starting college soon

This is my last week of holiday....within this 3 weeks I spend most of my time at home doing house chores while other people go out hang around with their friends or just relax at home. *hmmm* Well im glad my holidays are going to end soon...cuz i really miss my college mates.

Today our time table is out too. I kinda prefer this semester's time table compare to the 2nd sem because we can go home earlier!!! hooray!!! BUT we have 2 days of 8am LECTURE!!!! crazy ler....so lazy wana get up so early ler (=.=) For my 3rd semester in TARC....this semester im going to learn a whole new subjects as its kinda s**kie cuz we have to learn more and also spend more $$$ if we need to buy reference books. Hopefully we don't have to buy them....

Subjects / Lecturer

Management of Accounting (MAF) / Ms. Pak Mei Sen

Org. & Human Resource (OHR) / Ms. Lim Sze Mun

Financial Accouting (FA) / Ms. Cheng Yee Mun

Basic Auditing (BA) / Ms. Lee Mei Ean & Ms. Teoh Hooi San (tutorial)

Fundamentals of Finance (FF) / Ms. Wong Mei Foong & Ms. Chan Poh Ling (tutorial)

well as you can see that ALL my lecturer or tutor are FEMALE!!!! *gosh* back to semester 1. Its not that they are female but as you all know that normally female lecturers are BORING and very STRICT. Unlike Miss Ng of cuz!!! She's the BEST!!!!

p/s : hopefully they are like Ms. Ng *kekeke*

No comments: