Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mid Autumn Festival

Yeah!!! The mooncake festival is just around the corner, just 3 days to go!! Its the time where little kids come out to play lanterns and sing at the same by the night time. Families will also exchange mooncakes and enjoy with their family. I remember when I was young, my grandfather always buy lantern for me to play. But its been awhile since I last played lantern because when we start schooling, normally the Mid Autumn Festival always falls on the exam week and its still is. ( luckyly im in college now but too old to play lantern la... ). Here are some nice pictures...enjoy...
the pretty mooncakes

the wonderful packings

the traditional lantern

my favourite!! yam mooncake *yummy*

the cute lil piggy!! *oink oink*

p/s : You can see a rabbit shape (actually a women) on the moon when its FULL moon.

No comments: