Wednesday, November 08, 2006

First time L-E-A-R-N-E-R

Well the past two days (Mon, 6th of Nov) was my first time driving!!! the weather was really hot and I felt like I was in a sauna while learning how to drive....but its kinda fun.....learning how to drive....finally.

But today when I enter my dad's car....as usual...he always drives pretty fast. But for the FIRST time, it actually scare me a little. I think its occurs when we start to learn to handle the car and also to feel the speed of the car....scary ler....cause normally we don't actually 'feel' much about the speed (before we learn driving). Well I can't believe im saying this.... but im actually really kinda excited and looking forward to my next driving lessons....hahaha maybe its because how Vincent kor told me (more like influence =P) about how fun it is when you get to drive to Genting with your friends....hehe....pray that day will come.... (^-^)

Well hopefully...IF...I don't understand anything....i'll have people sharing with me or teach me more about driving or their pass experience....so "tor tor chi kau" !!!!

No comments: