Sunday, January 07, 2007

Exams coming soon!!!

Well its been a week after the new year celebration somehow nothing much happening this week....only that I've got back my coursework marks. (=.=) I see my marks also feel like puking......its so bad....especially my MAF (Management Accounting Fundamentals) I only get 51% out of 100% which means 10.2 out of the 20%!!!! (T.T) *sigh* If only I've got the brains of Jing Yi or Zheng Hong.......or even Nishanti....those smart people ler.....but my finals will be coming soon!!! I know the exam week start on the 25th of Jan. Our time table is not out yet so dunno when or which paper we will sit for first. Thus, I also must study hard lo.....I don't wana fail any paper (>.<) Oh....before I forgot.....there is some pretty pictures about the Launch of Visit Malaysia 2007 at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. Behold....

PM Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi & Minister of Tourism
Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan
Tengku Mansor launching the Visit Malaysia 2007

Eye on Malaysia
the vintages cars!!!
the dancers at the parade
the laser fireworks
the pretty dancers *hehe*ski water show
fireworks light up in the sky
the mini concert
the fireworks displaysSpectacular fireworks

p.s. If any of you are planning to take a ride don't forget to bring me along ok?? (^^)

No comments: