Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006....Welcome 2007

Yesterday went out to meet my girl friends at Times Square. We were suppose to meet up at the entrance at 12:30p.m. Unfortunately, there were a little prob so Ching & me were late......but not blaming anyone ler....a new year coming so everyone is more nervous want......don't know why but I feel that way too....hehe....

Neways, yesterday we went to Sg. Wang for a walk after our lunch at Food & Tea in Times Square and rest awhile at Gasoline before we head back to Times Square again. (^^) Later on, many of them left around 5 like that so I went 2 Midvalley shopping with Jordan to get his Christmas present =P sorry lo a lil late....better than never right? and before I went home...we bought ice-creams!!!! at Baskin Robbins...it was the 31st so got 31% discount......I help mum & aunt to buy.....Jordan also bought so we end up buying 5 QUARTS of ice-creams!!! hahaha cheap wert....so only buy when its on the 31st...hehe.....

So I went home to watch the fireworks.....din't want to join the crowd at Bukit Bintang.....as we have been there for the past 3 years and its always crowded with people....so this year stay at home celebrate the new year. (^^) but poor dd TK.....they celebrate new year under the rain in Canada....hahaha......but I guess its fun too...its been awhile I din't go play with the rain water as we all know Malaysia's air is polluted ler.....sure sick if play under the rain.

Also welcoming the year 2007!!!! Happy new year everyone!!! So fast and its been a year now, with so much memories in the year 2006 makes me miss so many people....like....
1) Pei Yee whom I have not seen for dunno how many months now.
2) Daddy TK whom have been in Canada for 4 months already *I guess*
3) My cousin sister who is currently in US *wonder when is she coming home*
4) Grandpa Danush whom is in Aussie for more than a year now
5) All other cousins, friends, and family.

My new year resolution would be:-
1. To be more hardworking....try to ditch the word "lazy" in my brain (+.+)
2. Watch less television.....kinda difficult but I'll try my best...too many nice shows!!!
3. Study more.....my results getting worse nowadays (T.T)
4. Be more patient in whatever I do (=.=)
5. Learn to cook more dishes....hahaha...im not a good cook ler =P

No comments: