Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back from Raya Holidays

My first week back in college was kinda hippy. Lol. Mainly everyone was shock to see me with my hair superbly short. Lol. Not ONLY me.....many of my friends did change hairstyle as well. Lol. Wen Lin cut her hair short as well, Lai Li cut fringe, Uncle Jeremy dye his hair GOLD "wong kam kam" hahaha and Uncle Jordan cut his hair as well with a X-factor behind as a shape....kinda cool.....hahaha. Christina also got a new short hair cut and Lilian did highlight or dye (im not sure) her hair.....but somehow really like no different at all......hahaha....kesian dia.....she was complaining bout it as well....hehehe. and if im not mistaken....Nishanti did cut her hair I think cause it seems thin already.....hehehe....

How short is my hair???? I'll post up pictures soon (although I don't want to) cause so paiseh and I still am not getting used to it yet. (>.<) KS laugh at my hair *sobs* say look like mushroom.....ish ish.....its bob cut not mushroom ok!!!

And about studies.......I don't quite like it cause nowadays must always FIGHT for SEATS!!!!! ish ish....why have to combine with other courses.....its not nice at all.....all this while we come late also nobody fight for seats but this semester (FINAL semester) have to fight for seats. Like little kids back in kindergarden. (=.=") My lecturers this sem, I think overall is ok but Company Law(CL) is a little bored and super "chiong hei" o!!!! can "fight" with those auntie in the market.....repeat again and again till everyone gets fed up also. Lol. Financial Accounting Practice (FAP) lecturer always very hipper active. Business Economic (BEC) lecturer very syok sendiri. Tamadun Islam (TI) I haven't attend her class yet so we'll see how it goes next week. I guess that's all for now. Till then. Good night!!!!!!!!! Oh and listen to this MV. Its from the korean drama Over the Rainbow. very nice =)


No comments: