Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Updating

Well its been awhile since I last updated. Mainly there isn't much things to update as I was working during the holidays while other people were enjoying themselves. (>.<) I wana enjoy too!!!!! I did went to Genting for holiday before start work but its not enough =(

I wana do shopping!!!!!! Talking about shopping I did went to Pavilion to check it out. I like the design of the shopping complex. Its very nice ^^ and the atmosphere was good as well but I only went there like an hour or 2 which is not enough to see everything!!!!! *sobs* Also there is a bridge link to KLCC at Level 3. Im not sure if its done yet but when its open....you can shop 1 whole day!!!! We can start at Berjaya Times Square then cross to Bukit Bintang where you have Lot 10, Sungai Wang and BB Plaza. Now with Pavilion and the new bridge linking to KLCC!!!! How cool is that????!!!!

College starts this week but im still here working *sigh* so bored. Everyday key data entry is very dry.....can fall asleep very easily. LOL. My last sem in college. I do hope to continue studying but im still not sure yet. We'll see how things go first.

The timetable for our last sem isn't so bad.....we have Friday off!!!! And our latest class ends at 4pm. Which is of cause a good thing...hehehe. (^^) I really wish the week end faster. I wana meet my friends in coll!!!! miss them so much!!!! My coll mates also miss me!!! hehehe. So happy. (^^)

Well I guess that all for the day...will update again soon. =) I can't wait till Friday comes!!!! Can meet back my old buddies and hopefully can go kai kai on Sat as well....hehehe.....

p/s : thinking of you~~**

No comments: