Friday, November 09, 2007

Donuts and TV (^.^)

Well its time for more updates. Last week I went to The Curve with my family and was tempted to try out the new donut shop call Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. Well my hp camera the colour wasn't that nice so the colour was kind of dark and doesn't seem so wonderful but I did found other pics with the same flavour. Lucky me. (^^)

Big Apple Donuts & Coffee

1 dozen of donuts

Glazier (original)

California Almond (my fav.)

Cocoring

Hot Berry (strawberry filing)

Choreo (topping fm Oreo cookies)

Banana Rama

Moonraker


The donuts are very delicious and for 1 dozen in only RM17 but its a little small. They also sell half a dozen of donuts for RM9.50. Heroes season 2 is out!!!! but its not in M'sia. Its been out for 6 weeks now. Let me intro those important people only. Lol. I mean some of the characters and those whom I like. hehehe.


Claire Bennet (The Cheerleader)

D.L

Niki Sanders (the other half of Jessica)

Micah Sanders (really cute boy ^.^)

Nathan Petrelli (The Flying Man)

Peter Pertrelli (Nathan's brother)

Dr. Mohinder Suresh (genetics professor)

Hiro Nakamura (time traveller)

Issac Mendez (the painter)

Matt Parkman (the police detective)

Ando Masahashi (Hiro's friend)

The Haitian

Kaito Nakamura (Hiro's dad)

Noah Bennet (Claire's dad)

Eden McCain (very pretty ^^)

Molly Walker (cute lil gal)

Charlie Andrews (Hiro's "gf")

Candice Willmer (create illusions)

Mr. Linderman (a cunning fella)

Sylar (the villian)

No comments: