Monday, November 19, 2007

It's A Girl Thing

Its time to shop till you drop girls!!!!!! This coming week on the 23th til 25th Nov 2007. Do check it out at The Ultimate Girls' Day Out event at KL Convention Centre. Its about fashion, beauty, health and lifestyle. I'll be going on the 23 Nov 2007. If any of you whom are going to tell me k??? For more info, click here.

Neways nothing much really happen. Lately also seldom go out so hardly get to do shopping. Lol. But yesterday I did went to Jusco Maluri to get groceries. Guest who I saw???!!!! I saw leng lui Pak. Yes, its Miss Pak the very pretty lecturer (^.^) and also Caryn whom I tak sempat call when she left the Auntie Lim's Restaurant. lol. I saw Pooi Ji as well but dint went to call her cuz I was too busy eating that time....hehehe......I din't though I would come across any familiar faces....hehehe....

Well I guess this is a super short update. Lol. Till next time!!!!

No comments: