Monday, September 29, 2008

End of holiday

Well its 3rd week already and college will start again after this week. Time really does past very fast somehow. Oh well did not really went out during the holidays. Was mostly at home doing my own stuffs and reading Fruits Basket.....hehehe....

Fruits Basket
12 Jyuunishi *so cute*

Well apart from that....so far only been out for 1 movie and also did went out for a karaoke sessions and dinner with the girls. Also urm.....help Boon out by being his model. Lol. Makeup model. He conteng my face (+.+) Will update the pictures when I get it. Lol.

Wooohoooo!!!! Beyond will be coming to Malaysia on 11th October. The prices of the ticket will be ranging from RM320 to RM90. I want to go watch them sing!!!! (T.T) Oh well.... Jay Chou is also releasing his new album, 魔杰座(Capricorn) on 9th October and I'm broke. No MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to buy the new album. Sigh. Here's 1 of the song from the album.

周杰伦 - 稻香


No comments: