Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Updates

Well last night was full of tears before getting to bed and this morning once woke up also were tears flowing from my eyes. Lucky thing this morning it wasn't sunny infact it rain this morning.....thank YOU =)

Well you were bring selfish for you knew I did not know the truth yet when you told me about it you turn 360 degree and tell me to cut it off. You did not even give me the chance to proof myself when you make a decision base on the judgement of what you see is on the face value and not to value itself. Speechless is all I can say as I was not being treated fairly. Never was and I guess never will.

Hopefully tonight will get to have a better sleep. As much as I did get enough sleep last night but it was due to crying for God knows how many hours.......*sigh*

5 comments:

S!N said...

hey...watever it is...if u do need a listening year...oppss i eman ear..feel free to look for me yeah=)...even if it is my exam time...it would help get my mind off things for a while..hahha

cheers=)

Joelle said...

Haha....your exam is important so after exam first la....besides can msg you ma....

Anonymous said...

cheer up~
although i dont know what happened actually..=)..

S!N said...

sure or not after my exam??...dun believe=P...wahahha

Joelle said...

ZH - Yea...will try....thanks and enjoy your holiday ya =)

Jordan - like I CARE =P