Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a day~ *sigh*

Meeting back with the girls was a great fun last week. Having fun chatting over dinner was just delightful although it was only for a few hours. They said that I've look thin again. Well it's probably due to the many reasons which just affects one after another. Having not enough sleep, sleeping at the wee hours and with all the stress causes me not having any appetite to eat. Sleeping late means waking up late as well and thus I'll tend to skip breakfast which actually disrupts my eating habit. It's pretty bad of skipping breakfast as it's my most important meal of the day. To me, breakfast is to eat like a king, lunch is to eat like a prince and dinner is to eat like a beggar. You may think its funny but this is the correct way of eating which doesn't apply to many people whom I know and they ended up saying, "No wonder your size is like that". I just felt speechless as nobody would believe that my size has nothing to do with my eating habit.

Speaking of habit, which links indirectly and the topic for the day is about how a person has the power to influence another person. I guess this happens to many people whether they realise it or not. And most of the time is the power of love that affects a person. Some may change drastically while others may change only a little bit. As for me, I realise one of my habit stop ever since he left. I don't know how or why but it just did. Funny as it seems because a friend of mine once told me that no matter how hard we try to eliminate a habit it will still be with us. I had this habit ever since I was a toddler, so I guess it has been almost 20 years already.

Habit is spelled as HABIT.
If we take away the H, it becomes ABIT which means we still have ABIT.
If we take away the A, it becomes BIT which means we still have BIT of it.
If we take away the B, it becomes IT which means we still have IT.

That is why I find it a little funny and ironic that my habit totally stopped. Is it a good thing or a bad thing I have no comment. One thing's for sure is I'm not as strong as I though I am. I though I can handle it since it has been awhile but today things seems so rough. I don't know why I'm feeling sad and blue but I am. Christmas is suppose to be a happy season. *sigh*  May the coming weeks be a better one.

No comments: