Saturday, December 12, 2009

Goodbye November, Hello December

Welcome back! Sorry for being away peeps! Been really really really busy with assignments this whole week. Having not enough sleep for the whole week!!!!! Now eyes also look like panda already (T.T) Ah...well....I don't know what's with this semester but it seriously alot of work and assignments....one after another. This week 2 assignments handed in already so hooray! 2 down....1 more assignment, 1 more test and 2 more presentation to go~~~ Sigh.

Well its December already.....it felt not long ago only that I went to celebrate the New Year with Boon they all in Shah Alam this year and its another new year again.....soon. This month is the best month ever!!!!! I've always look forward to December apart from my favourite Chinese New Year and Mooncake Festival because its Christmas!!!!! Yippeee!!! I wonder where will I be hanging out this Christmas.....don't want to stay home yet don't want to mingle around with the crowd as well. Perhaps can crash my gfs' place. Well will decide that later since will be meeting them later!!!! Can't wait!!!! Loh Loh is back from Aussie!!!! =)

Apart from Christmas, there are loads and loads of movies I'm looking forward to this month but not sure if I've the time to go for movies as exams are drawing nearer. *Gosh!* So far have only watched Planet 51, 2012 and Ninja Assasin. And also not forgetting shopping spree time!!!! But I'm kinda broke right now (=.=") spend so much money during November. This is what happens when you have friends who's birthday all falls in the same month!

Last month also went out with my classmates for the first time (apart from the usual GIRLS). LOL. I did enjoy myself but it sad cause din't have the chance to take more pictures with them as Pavilion's deco this time is beautiful!!!! White Christmas........which seems to be this year's theme for many other shopping complex as well. Yeah yeah~~~~ must find time to go shopping and take more nice pics!!!! Go KLCC, Sunway, 1U, Midvalley, Sungai Wang or Times Square. Cause its been awhile since I been doing any shopping so...haha....miss those places alot :) But who wants to go out with me????? Anyone else???? LOL! So much things to do in college also dunno got time to go out or not.*sigh*




No comments: