Thursday, November 26, 2009

THE last post

You can hide but the truth will come out eventually. No matter how you tried to hide something, it will still come out eventually some day. Its just a matter of time. What I dislike most was the denial and the lies. People often regret only after they lost something which is precious to them. Why is it that people only regret AFTER they loss something? Why do they take things for granted in the first place? I guess its just human nature. Complicated as always.

I'm feeling so tired. Tired of so many things that has happened lately. Assigment for SFM was a mess and I don't know what to expect for my results this time. My results for SM test just sucks to the max. Never in my life have I got such terrible results before. Everything just seem to affect me so much lately and I can't take it anymore. I've decided that the best is to really let it go faster. Trying all my might and strength to get that burden off my shoulders. There was just too much pain involved. The hatred that grows within me would definately change me in person but it is not me anymore. I did not want to be that person. Hatred is something which brings a person down as well and that is the last thing I need right now. Letting go the love and the hate is the best way to keep a friendship. Loving him was not about right or wrong but it just happen at the wrong place at a wrong time.

I'm sick of all these things. It was not that I was holding on thinking there was hope. At first it was but then I know it was pointless. The worst thing a person should not do it to lie to themself. Loving a person should not be painful and difficult. Is not so much about how much you click with each other or how much you have in common but is about trust, honesty, how much you value each other and how much effort you put in a relationship. When you found your true love, you won't have insecurities and go asking question after question. In the back of your mind you won't go thinking what is he doing now with other girls around? Will he cheat on me? Will he be faithful? Does he really love me? Because you know, no matter what, they will ALWAYS have us their heart.Thinking every moment about us and be there for us and ALWAYS and ONLY us. Rooting for us, supporting us, cheering us up and feeling what we are feeling even when we don't said it.

A friend in need is a friend in deed. I wana thank YOU for sending angels to me and lighten up my burden =) When I was down, I shut myself away from people and the things around me. Putting a barrier up cause I did not want to feel the pain. Getting mood swings was becoming more often than ever. But I oversee the things in life that matter the most to me. My dear friends. They were there for me when I needed them the most. They mould my life and made me who I am today. Every memories that I have with them were precious to me. Every single one of them whether the guys or girls, my schoolmates, my groupmates, my classmates or even my coursemates.

As of today, this will be my last post about him. I promised. I won't want to make my friends to worry about me. Holding back just brings too much emotions back and nothing but pain. I deserve to be happy. I know I can do it. Thanks to all my dear friends for the strength that you all gave me. Thank you very much and I love all of you very much =)

And you can see on the top right side there are little fishes which I just installed. So people do come by from time to time and feed them all right =P or maybe just play around with them k??? Haha.....and a new playlist which well....consists of song which I love =)

3 comments:

heart4God said...

Decided to comment on yours first before replying what you wrote on mine. :P I am so proud of you! Really am. Though its difficult I will be supporting you every way. =) Glad that you have taken the first step. The declaration of your will. Haahaaa! Stay happy gal. Love ya lots x)

Anonymous said...

Hey ya!
Just dropping-by and saw your recent post.

Way to go girl! I know you can do it &I do hope you can keep your promise, the promise that t-h-i-s will be your last post about 'him'.

What you said about "Love"..is so true. Love is supposed to make us happy, feel no insecurities, having faith &trust in each other.

Love is not something that will make us suffer or unhappy or worst, the feeling of insecurities.

I do hope in the future, you'll find someone better. I know you will. And I'll pray for you.

Do take care my dear friend.. Happy always.. ^^

Joelle said...

Dear gals.....thanks a whole bunch! Love ya lots too!!! *muacks*