Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally~

Yes, finally I've finished what I started and have also pass it to its owner. I though I can finish it in 3 weeks time but it took me a month instead. Despite all the negative critism that I receive, all the hardwork, all the rushing, its all over now. As much as I don't want it to, I have to. He will always remain in my heart thou.

A lecturer of mine once said that writing is good for the soul. I wonder how true is that? Perhaps one will feel better by expressing themselves but does it really work? In the long run maybe....I guess....I'll have to find out the next time then.

As for now, cherish and savour every moment that we can. This is my first time being so emo on my blog. I've never been like this before. He is really special. The one and only unique one in my life. He has definately changed my life and made an impact that I will never forget especially those happy moments that we had. If I have a chance in my next life, I will surely pick him again.

Apart from this, there will be a new first time again....soon. This time is assignment. This will be my first time working in a group with guys cause our lecturer wants us to mix around and he'll randomly pick and put us into groups. All this while I've only been in an all girl group. I guess this will be just another experience of life. I hope I'll get along with my new group members without any problem. *pray hard* I really dislike all the group problems and disagreement which sometimes can affect one's friendship. People often say, its easier to make enemies than friends. But for me, I would rather not want any enemies. =)

P.s. I know I should not have but I miss him so much.

- Always & Forever -

No comments: