Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stressed out!

So much to do yet so little time. So much pressure from so many things makes me think, think and think. Because of too much pressure that causes me to break down all of a sudden the other day. I din't know why all of a sudden but the burden was just too heavy. I was having mixed feelings the other day. Mummy went away for a week so I'm resposible of things at home plus SFM assignment dateline which is so freaking near and being emo just makes me felt worst than ever. All this has also affected my health lately. I also felt bad when I broke down all of a sudden and people thinks that is was his fault. I din't know how to explain at that point of time as YB said, 解释既是掩饰 plus I was not really in the mood and don't want people to bug me with questions so there really was no point explaning. They can think what they want to think I just don't want to care so long as it doesn't hurt his feelings. He has feelings as well and its not fair to blame someone for something that they din't do. I just feel so frustared at myself for being so weak and cried almost everyday this few days. *sigh* Please give me the strength to carry on cause right now I only feel like dying as loneliness and darkness seems to creeps up more and more while sunshine and happiness seems so far away. I just don't know where or who to turn to as I feel so lost right now.

3 comments:

Lim said...

Just wanna give you some advice. It's probably a bit harsh, but staying in this ridiculous state you're in just isn't the solution. If u know deep in your heart that it's really over, then focus on moving on though I know it's hard. The worst thing is to linger on a hope that will never come true.

U will have to let urself feel the pain in its entirety before u can make the decision to really move on. But try not to let this affect important areas of ur life, such as ur current studies. It's not worth it.

-kenloongc- said...

Oi, dun go and die on any of us ok?? you still have frens here and we will keep supporting u even if not physically there.

this "emo" state seems 2 affect quite a few ppl, myself included. but i guess it just needs time. it'll pass.

so anyway, good luck with all ur assg and stuff, if u need anything, u know what to do =)

Joelle said...

Green Ant- Thanks my dear =)

Ken - Lol. Yes I know where to look for you =P And we still will go for a movie ok? Thank u!