Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to College

Well like I said in the previous post that college is starting soon, this week is my first week back in college. So many new faces!!!! what I mean were the freshies.....lol.....anyways so far nothing much happen in college. Lectures were pretty bored today. Management Information System (MIS) and Management Accounting (MA).

I'm also very nervous and worry about my results cause its going to be out tomorrow. Although its just pass and fail but I really hope I did pass my Management Accounting Fundamentals (MAF).....if not.....sigh.....die lo.....=.='' will have big time again. *sigh*

Digi 3C Digital Fair

Venue : Sports Complex
Date : 5th, 6th & 7th June of 2007
Activities : - Game Tournament [Need For Speed]
- Auction Fair*
- Spin & Win Programs*(RM 15, 000 Fabulous Prizes)
- Education Corner

* All auction items and Spin & Win are without warranty & non refundable.

p/s : I need models (girls only =P) to help out for the Digi Digital Fair. So whoever whom are interested can drop me a message and must be a TARCian. Thanks!!!

No comments: