Saturday, May 26, 2007

College starting soon (>.<)

Well I guess its been a week or more since I last updated. Lol. Been busy staying home and rest =P but this whole week since Tue (22/5) until yesterday (25/5) I went back to college to help TT Nite work. =.=" First day was the most tiring day, I think most probably cause very long din't exercise already...lol....few days after was ok. And yesterday was the best cause not many contestants showed up for their 2nd or 3rd audition....was a little boring thou....so me and Lilian cabut to library awhile to online =P

Yesterday we got free tickets to watch Cheng Lock Musical Theatre at Istana Budaya. It was my first time there....lol....so the place was pretty nice. From outside the building was really colourful with the lightings. I went as a TT member. There are also members from OO Nite and Beautify TARC and not forgetting SAD officers Mr Alan, Mr Nyea, Miss Lee and another lady. And bout the show??? Not bad also.....I love the props!!!! very nice....lol. Overall bout the show was okay la....and Cheng Lock's wife Yeck Neo was a pretty chick.....hahaha...and through out the whole show they speak 3 language. Chinese, English and Malay. Mostly Malay thou. For those of you who are interested to watch, the "concert" will be showing every night at 8:30pm starting from 25/5/07 - 3/6/07. Click here for more info >>>>> Ticket2u

Besides that, my time table for semester 5 is out. And its so so yuckie!!! I don't like it at all!!!! (>.<) but there is nothing I can do to change the stupid time table also le......sigh.........and I think next week or 2 weeks later I'll be busy again...hahaha...this time is suppose to be Info Tech Week but SAD ask us to join and help Digi. So the game thingy will be held on 5/6/07 - 7/6/07 at Sports Complex. Will update more bout it when I know more bout it next week.

No comments: