Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

Well during Mother's Day people normally give their mummies present or a big big kiss to their mums but....not me. Well apparently me and my family are not so lovey dovey since we were young. Being raise spending most of our younger days with our guardian. Well that was the past, at least now we always stay home with mummy =) and the most important is NOW and the future. What's done is done in the past, we know mummy work hard for us *wink*

So during Mother's Day we went out shopping!!!!!!!!! Well lately dad's always busy with his work so its been awhile we can go far places like One Utama or The Curve/Ikea/Ikano (that's our pit stop for Mother's Day). There was a fashion show going on that day at The Curve. The designer for the day was Key Ng. We din't really stop and look.....so continue walking around. Actually I think it was me buying stuffs more that mum did =P cause few weeks dint do shopping so everything finish. =.=" For example, my facial wash, toner & moisturizer, conditioner and I wanted to get a mini laundry basket but couldnt find a nice one. Also wanted to change the bed frame cuz its givin me a back pain but can't find something nice or cheap. Wait for sales again la............hehe =P

Also we bought alot of groceries as usual. Restock all those food which mainly is finish us...hahaha....than end our day with dinner at a restaurant we normally go at Jalan Kuching. I dunno the restaurant's name =.="
than I ordered this dish which have four types of different dishes. The picture showed a round plate with mine dishes those leftovers. And my leg hurts by the end of the day. Too long dint walk already I guess....Well since its a special day so we order something different....that's what special occasion is all about ma..hehehe mana tau when it came its was a BIG SHIP!!!!!! and I was so excited I dint take a pic of it =.=" so too bad no pics =P the ship there got 4 sections consist of baby octopus with seaweed, juicy prawns with vege, fish balls mixed prawns in it and fried rolls with fish meat. We also ordered Nai Pak choi, Hong Chong yu (very big portion), mutton and rice....cannot finish la......5 people order 8-9 person's food....hahaha so of cause ta pao hehehe.

A very big thanks to mummy for buying things more me all the time =) I love yooou!!!!!!

No comments: