Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Birthdates

I went to try out the puzzle to calculate my birth date and horoscope that my lecturer, Ms. Pak aka leng lui Pak, uploaded in the E-Learning system. And the results are as below.

Your date of birth is 8 April 1988 & the day is Friday. ( no wonder why I love Fridays ^^)

You are above 19 years old
You are 7054 days old as for today.
Your star sign in Aries
Your birth stone is White Sapphire ( I though its suppose to be DIAMOND *blink blink*)
Good point of your star - Intuition
Bad point of your star - Restlessness ( well that explains all those thinking of nonsense in my head =P)

*STAR NEWS*


The strong force that drives you on also gives you the potential to be independent and can fulfill your true purpose. Your desire to experience things for yourself means life's lessons are often learn the hard way.

You have warmth to offer others if you look outward. In work you need challenge. Success in love comes from developing sensitivity to other people's feelings.

p.s : To those who want to check out their birth date and horoscope you can drop me a message and I'll send it to your mail =)

No comments: