Saturday, August 25, 2007

Exam period

Exam timetable is out!!!! Exam period is from 6/9/07 til 22/9/07. My papers are on 7/9 for English. 13/9/07 will be MIS. MAF and MA is on 17 & 18 while Law paper wound be on the 21/9/07. Its su**ie!!!! but there is nothing I can change but just to accept the fact.

The past week.....I would say its an interesting week. Last Saturday went to visit baby gal. Her hair grow longer already....very long dint see her already!!!! Getting naughtier and more playful. very cute as well =) she always want "mum mum" aka food and she likes to go "kai kai" (shopping). She will take her bag like how woman take hand bag...hahaha. So young already so "oi leng" just like me =P lol.

Sunday mummy bring me to Auntie Choi Ping's house to take "ming xing xiong" (Actor/Actress type of picture) =.=" pictures are not washed yet. Not sure when only it will be done.

During college last week mainly was pretty busy where Tue and Wed have to stay back for SWC meeting...sigh....Thursday class end at 7pm. Monday also go back late. Only Friday get to go back early....so tiring. Plus, I have not study!!!! *sobz sobz*

No comments: