Saturday, August 11, 2007

Its has been a hell of a week

Why do I say so??? Because im lack of sleep to finished up all assignments in a week, homework and attending meetings. Starting from Monday was English presentation. I was prepared but suddenly there were unexpected situation happen. There were more audience than ever cause the next group joined my class (>.<) and I drop nervous.....whats worse was both my shoe strap came off after the class!!!!! hapless me.....but lucky enough got people fetch me home (^.^) and grandpa Danush gave me chocolate (^.^). Thanks to both of them....I felt better. Went home already throw the shoe away.....I think my shoe got jealous cause the night before (Sunday) I bought 2 new pair of high heels....hehe =D

Tuesday sleep late to finish up my Business Law(BL) assignment.....sumore came home late due to meeting. They are planning to have a fund raising.

Wednesday need to go college early to discuss Management Accounting (MA) presentation than stayed again for a short meeting.

Thursday is a long long day....have class from 12 to 7pm.....so it was tiring enough. Go home already sumore need to finish up Management Information System(MIS) assignment to hand in on Friday.

Friday was a little happy and relieved as well cause my assignments are done except for 1 more which is MA. After meeting got people fetch me back home again. (^.^)

The previous Saturday (4/8/07) I went PC Fair with Miss Cheng, Kah Seng and Alvin. Nishanti and Mun Ngar couldn't make it so Joyce did not come as well. I went home after dinner....than I bought a new Micro SD card....now can store alot of music in my hp. (^.^)

I think that all for this week. The next week if im not lazy only will I update as exam is drawing nearer and I desperately need to study if not I'll be doom!!!!!!!

--- Jolly signing out ---

No comments: