Friday, February 01, 2008

Exams are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as you can see...the title says its all. Yes I have finished my exam which ended on the 30th!!!!! I wanted to update this blog on that day apparently so many things to do. Lol. Shopping for example =P Doing last minute shopping before the Chinese New Year!!!! I'm very excited cause I can't wait to see my cousins again especially the youngest baby girl whom's only 6 months.

Well yesterday I though I'll stay home to do some cleaning....especially my room since CNY is getting nearer. Suddenly mum called and say she took half day *yippee* meaning we'll be shopping!!!! So we went to Sungai Wang to have lunch later on walk to Pavilion. We didn't know that yesterday were the official opening at Pavilion and we were there on time to watch the opening ceremony. =D It was indeed beautiful!!!! Fireworks blast inside the shopping complex!!!! How cool is that??!!!! Mind you its not those blast and fly around to destroy the place....its just at certain sides and flares came out kind of thingy. After the short play, it ended with "glitters" (actually gold and red flashy papers). Really beautiful.......but wasted cause I my video cam went haywire so did my camera *sighs* (>.<)

As for today, its a public holiday so mum and I went to Queens Park and I bought a petite dress and a shirt both from teetoo. We also stopped at Jusco Maluri to buy groceries. I still cant find any nice and suitable shoes!!!!!!! *sighs* Lately I've been watching Stardust, Are We There Yet? and Gossip Girl!!!!! Love Gossip Girl ever since Form 5. Always borrow those books from Farrah....hehehe.....

Well before I go I'll just post a song by Lillix, What I Like About You.



Also Lindsay Lohan's Ultimate. Both this song is from the movie, Freaky Friday.

No comments: