Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Updates

Well well another update before I leave KL for the Chinese New Year celebration. The past two days I've been out shopping......again.....LOL. Its my first time ever going out 1 whole week non-stop!!!!! starting from Wednesday until today.

Wednesday (30/1) - Jusco Alpha Angle (Wangsa Maju)

Thursday (31/1) - Pavilion & Sungai Wang

Friday (1/2)- Queens Park & Jusco Maluri

Saturday (2/2) - Chinatown, KL.

Sunday (3/2) - Bandar Utama ( 1 Utama)

Monday (4/2) - Sunway Pyramid

Tuesday(5/2) - Jusco Metro Prima (Kepong) & Carrefour

I think most of you will be wondering why do I go Jusco so many times. Lol. Well different places have different things to see. Yesterday I went Pyramid to go ice skating. My first time skating and I fell twice. So embarrasing. But luckily not many people around =P After skating I went shopping!!!! =D Bought a couple of things and it cost me so much *sigh* I like the new look of Sunway Pyramid. Not only that its more pretty and beautiful, most of the shops I like to go are there!!!! Is like getting everything I want or need in 1 place. Example, Nichii, Mango (MNG), Miss Selfridge, Jusco =P and etc. I should go there more often. Lol. So I don't have to go to so many places to buy my stuffs. Lol.

Well today I actually did not want to go out as I am exhausted. Going out everyday and buying things need to use alot of money and im broked....thou most things are paid by mummy. LOL. If I have the money *sigh* Well well, there are still things I need to buy. A sandal and a black belt. Can't find any nice shoes. And again before the next post, wish all of you a very Happy Chinese New Year!!!! May the year of rat brings loads of luck to all of us. Most importantly is stay healthy, stay happy and stay put!!! Get lots of red packets already don't forget to treat me ok people =P

Happy New Year by J-Star

No comments: