Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fruits Basket

Well yes, its Fruits Basket again.....its my 2nd time posting bout it. I've finally finish watching all 26 episodes. Love the opening and ending theme songs. Currently also read back manga version of Fruits Basket. Lol. Just slightly different compare to the video.

Opening theme song



Ending theme song



Lyrics for opening theme :

totemo ureshikattayo (I was so happy)
kimi ga warai kaketeta (When you smile at me)
subete wo tokasu hohoemi de (With a smile that melts everything away)
haru wa mada tookute (Spring is still far away)
tsumetai tsuchi nurakatte (And the cold earth is still wet)
mebuku toki wo matte tanda (Was waiting for the days when the first grass sprouts)
tatoeba kurushii kyou datoshitemo (For instance, even though today is painful)
kinou no kizu wo nokoshite itemo(Even if yesterday's wounds are left behind)
shinjintai kokoro hadaite yukeruto (If I open up the heart that I want to believe in)
umarekawaru koto wa dekinaiyo (I can't become someone else)
dakedo kabatte wa yukerukara (But I can protect it)
Lets stay together
itsumo (Forever)

3 comments:

Susie Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie Q said...

Yay fruits basket :). I saw the papergirls.com site, they had some really nice things- is that a friend's store? or your store? I liked the jewelry!

Susie Q
http://susieq.10gbfreehost.com/

Joelle said...

To susie q, the papergirls.com is a company in Singapore and its not one of my friend's store. Sorry can't help.