Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Im BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm back!!!!!!! It's been a long time since I last blogged. Finally have the chance again!!!!! Sorry for the delay people.....hehe.....After exam was over, I found a job in Alliance Bank. During working period was a little challenging as I also need to sit for a resit paper. I'm FREEEEE now since I'm already allow to stop working and have taken my resit paper. Just stay home and relax now. hehehe.......

I guess I won't be able to go anywhere for holiday as most of my friends already have plans. Ghee.........oh well.....so much to talk about til I don't know where to start. Well first of all, I would like to thank everyone who have wished me on my birthday....THANK YOU!!!!!! Thanks to Wei Jian, Erina, Shao Heung, Yao Bang, Shu Yi, Kah Weng, Boon Kwang, William, Yinxie, Ken Loong, Christine Lew, Kok Fai, Mun Yee, Pei Theng, Jing Yi, Yew Joe, Caryn, Jit Ming, Tse Kai, Kah Seng, Vincent Teh, Yew Phin, Wen Lin, Oja, Danush, Rachel, Denise, Benson, Joey Tham, Michelle Oo, Sher Rhie, Sue Wei, Jacqueline, Ming Hui, Liang Jian, Anita and not forgetting those who help us celebrate our birthday, Jordan, Lilian, Jeremy and Shu Yee.

We [Lai Li, Yinxie and me] celebrated our birthdays together at Midvalley. Here's some of the pictures we took at Zen by Secret Recipe. They have really tini cakes which is the same price as a normal cake at Secret Recipe!!!

Me - Yinxie - Lai Li

Group picture. Smile people.

Our cakes. LOL

Chocolate Mashmallow

Pistachio Chocolate Cake

Tiramisu

Warm Chocolate Gateaux

Last 2 years - 2006

3 of us again =)

Group picture

No comments: