Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random

College starts again this week. Being back in college life seems more relax but its not. Advance diploma cannot take it easy anymore. Being back in college seem rather odd n weird. Mainly now Wen Lin and Jing Yi are now away from me. Lol. We choose different path ways that's why. Then there are also my other friends who's in the same course as Wen Lin. Oh! and new students from branch campuses also came in and we have to rush to fight for seats again. I hate this a lot!

Results were out today and it came out so late! Around 5pm only it came out! Plus too many people try to log in so the page was loading very very very slow. Til I need to refresh a few times. (=.=") Make me worry only. After lecture I went over to Pavilion as mum took half day to go shopping. Then bump into Jimmy, Khong Jin and Perry when I was finding for food. Lol.

I think after this week I'll have even less time to online or even blog but I'm sure I'll be able to find time to blog during the weekends. Oh and check out Jesse McCartney's new look! He looking good and ohh so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! *drooling* and this song is nice! Love it! But the mv seems a little too much.

Leavin' by Jesse McCartney

No comments: