Thursday, May 15, 2008

FRIENDS

How did we ended up like this? Its been awhile since we last talked or even meet up. Is it cause of our studies? work? tight schedule? different timing? friends? or family? Gone were the days we always have so much fun. A friend once told me that life's like this. Is growing up and moving on our own path is what makes us far apart from each other. Because of this, it makes me feel so lonely and being far away from friends. Being all alone sometimes is rather depressing. I've been there a couple of times......on and off......especially during the holidays. But not tooooo depressed til I'll go try to commit suicide. I love myself too much to not even once go so deep. =P Thanks to my 2 closest and best friends of all times, TV and PC. Lol.

Well......they keep me entertain during most of my holidays. Being with them there are ups an downs, they bring me joy, happiness and sadness at times. But like every other friends as well......they don't really talk to me. Actually is that they can't. Lol.

To all my fello amigos!!!!! Just want to tell you all I love you!!!!! Miss ya all very much!!!!!


Crapping Kingdom

UBS room

Penang trip

Cultural Day

Genting trip

Neway

CNY at Rach's

Times Square

In a big beautiful swan


* Candid Moments *


Crappy Kingdom Forever!!!!!

***************************************************************************

Group 1 Jan intake 2006 (Year 1)

Lilian, Wen Lin and Laili

College mates

SBS Night 2007

A pic with the "geishas"

Yinxie, Jing Yi and Wen Lin

A group pic in Midvalley

Taken recently

Classmates

A mini group of our classmates

Group 1 Jan intake 2006 (Year 2)

Girls with the birthday boy =)

Yew Joe and his partner Bobek

Jenhan

Tse Kai

Pruso

OJA

The lovely pair =)

Danush

Pink = Wei Jian ; Black = Athes


*Candid Shots*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. alot of nice photos there!! ;)

Joelle said...

thanks Jimmy! your blog is nicer =)