Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thinking Of You

The past few days was feeling pretty emo and low. I'm not really sure what was the reason but two things came across my mind. Mummy and cancer. No I'm not refering to my mummy. *touchwood* Suddenly remember a lady who was like a mum to me and most of my gfs. She's my friend's mum, whom I've known since I was Standard 1. Suddenly missing her and can stop crying when I think of her these few days. 5 years passed and I can't believe that I still cry thinking of her. She's like the best mum in the whole wide world because she was sporting, caring, friendly, loving and etc. The trigger was perhaps Mother's Day is just around the corner (next week) and also a movie that I watch recently title Tokyo Tower - Mom and Me and Sometimes Dad.
Here is a dedication for all the mothers out there:-

I am a cook, a housekeeper, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handy man, a maid, security, and a comforter. I don't get holiday, sick pay, or a day off. I work through the day and some of the night. I am under paid and over worked. Now tell me that YOUR job is harder than mine.

P/S: To all the mothers, Happy Mother's Day!!!!! I love you mummy~!!!! *muacks*

No comments: