Friday, April 16, 2010

Quite A Journey

Well I'm suppose to update my blog last week but things keep popping up and thus no chance to update. Well there isn't much to update as life have been pretty much pathetic plain and bored everyday at home. Suppose to study but am not motivated at all and I ended up doing everything else but study. So dead. *sigh* How to pass my CIMA like that????? (>.<)!!!!!!!!

However last week was quite of a journey compare to the usual routine day. Family went back to Penang for Qing Ming but I wasn't allow to follow because I have classes on the weekends. *sigh* But luckily my parents did bought my favourite biscuits back for me =D

Back from Bidor
From Bukit Tambun
My fav!!! From Ipoh
Also from Ipoh
From Bidor =D

Last week Monday was basically fun whole day especially night. My gfs suddenly call in the evening and we did it pretty randomly. Off we go to Kuala Selangor to watch fireflies and had seafood for dinner before Loh and YY left for S'pore. Here's proof! LOL!

Bottle water sold there

As on Tue went to watch "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D and my first time trying Carl's Jr. Not bad but the portion isn't as big how people said it was. Most of us order set and all of us are able to finish it.


Wed, Thur and Fri was home most of the time. Yes, I was at home on my birthday. LOL! Did not went out to celebrate with anyone. Only had dinner with my family and that was it. Birthday isn't much of a big deal to this family. Its just another ordinary day. Thats why I'm thankful for all the sms, msgs on my wall and calls from my friends. Thanks to all of ya!


As for shows, I think I've cut down ALOT on my movies. I've no idea where did all the time I wasted on since I've not been studying as well. Sleep or perhaps the TV and surfing the net. FML.


As for the new playlist, it consists of songs from my idol. (^^) My all time favourite idol and 1 song from each album. Just upload it to dedicate for my own birthday....so enjoy~ hehe.....

3 comments:

William said...

you got food all the way between penang and kl

TJ said...

i guess its been ages since i met u, but how com ur hair looks like grandma d? XD

Joelle said...

William - Yeah! LOL! =D Food is good! =P

TJ - OMG (>.<)!!!! Grandma meh....