Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just random updates

Have you ever come across of challenging yourself? Well I guess most of us do but it just depends on what the challenge is. Some of the things maybe beneficial and some may not. I don't like challenges that much perhaps once in awhile would be fine...hahaha....but I did challenged myself into doing something I never though I would do. Well I'm not sure of the outcome. It was just so so.....but just go with the flow since there is no turning back.

Unlike adventures stuffs. I love adventures stuffs. How I wish I could go for bungee jump!!!!! But too bad there isn't any in Malaysia. And I heard its not cheap either to go bungee jump. Not sure thou.....sigh. It would be so cool to be able to try it as it gets your adrenaline going.

Nothing much on movies....only manage to watch 3 and well....its kinda great for the week. Love them!

No comments: