Tuesday, March 02, 2010

What a dream

I woke up this morning with tears flowing from my eyes
I was awaken by the dream that I had
A dream like never before
Even seem pretty silly to me
It was touching yet scary

[The Beginning]

I was watching behind a glass door [the two way kind of glass]
Seeing my diploma mates happily walking away
It was like they were going for a celebration
And all I did was just stood there quietly to avoid them
Why was I even avoiding my friends?
It was because of the secret that I'm keeping

Later on my advanced diploma mates asked me out
I did went out with them but avoided drinking
And was also very careful at picking my food
It was because I just found out not long ago
That I am two months pregnant

I didn't know what to do
Didn't dare to even tell anyone
Not even a soul and definately not my parents
For I was afraid

I seem to be on a probation for work
My colleagues called me a few times only did I realise she was calling me
There was so much in my mind that I lost focus
And was doing my job so slowly
My boss gave me a bad remark for performing poorly

Suddenly I left and walk into a shop by the street
It was more like a gallery
But it is filled with baby items
From baby clothes, toys, and many more

Suddenly a couple came in and have a look at things
I overheard them saying XYZ designed the interior
They were praising XYZ on how beautiful the interior was
It struck me a little for I know XYZ
But that person isn't an interior designer

All of a sudden I drop on my knees and started crying
People were looking but I didn't bother
At that moment I wanted mummy so badly
And she suddenly appear behind me

She scolded me for being silly and told me that she knows that I'm pregnant
Then I ask her how she knew
She just said she did [A mother's instinct I guess]
Then she told me she even called my grandparents and told them about it
I was like, "What????!!!!" and stood there speechless
As she continued on asking me who the dad was

I was reluctant to say anything
For it was over between us
She said, "Ok then....that's fine...." and hugs me
I was touched at that moment while she comforts me
And at the same time I saw XYZ standing at a corner looking at us
XYZ seem rather upset

[The End]

It was the hugging part which got me touched for I think in real life my mum would have kill me already. LOL! It's touching cause mum knows how I was feeling and she came to the rescue. The scary part was me becoming a single mom. I don't want that to happen for it is not easy to be a single mom.

To me, I don't quite understand what this dream really mean because it consist of the past, present and future. Well I surely won't want this kind of future. *pray hard* Maybe because I'm too stress and worrying so much for the external exams lately plus with all those late night sleep and lack of sleep just mess up my sleeping time. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what that means; it is interpretable, only if you are able to figure out who I am.