Friday, March 26, 2010

And I Miss You So~

Sometimes I wish I could just go and be with you
Forget about the world, forget about the people
Forget about everything else and just leave.

It's not that I'm afraid of dying
Because people will die eventually
It's more of living that I'm fear of.

So much of baggage to carry on
So much of things to worry of
Sometimes it just wears a person off.

I'm so tired of facing so many things
But then again, it's not my style.

I know that one must face hardship before the easy living
I know that I musn't be so selfish to just leave like that
For I have filial duty
And I know that I must not give up upon myself
Cause if I do, it is the same as suicidal.

It's that time of the year again
Another year has passed so quickly
Lately am feeling pretty low, emo
And have been thinking alot about you.

How are you? How have you been?
Having a great time there?
Did you miss me?
Did you come to visit me?

How I wish you would visit me in my dreams
I miss you terribly
And I feel bad for not being able to visit you again this year
It's been 2 years now.

Mum said that every year around this time
There will be an insect which enters the house
Whether its in a form of bug or moth
I din't notice them.

But I saw one this week at home
Pretty I would say
Was it you who have always come this time around?

But no matter what
You do know how much I love you right?
I love you more than anything else in the world
And it's everlasting

I may not be visiting you but the rest of them will
And I know you'll forgive me
For it is just inevitable
As much as I want to skip them
You know mum and dad would surely disagree.

I always have the idea of writing a letter to you
Then burn it with your other belongings
But I don't know to write in what language
If it's English will you understand?
My Mandarin on the other hand is poor.

Therefore, I hope you'll just wait for me
Perhaps 30 to 40 years later?
I really hope that I'll get to see you again
As I've so much to talk to you.

No comments: