Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Weird Dream

This morning I woke up from a weird dream again. Yes, again I woke up crying. I guess weird dreams happen when I couldn't sleep. Tummy wasn't feeling well was perhaps the reason I can't sleep. Went to bed around 2am but roll on and on till not sure what time only I fall asleep and got up at 7-ish in the morning!!!!!

This time was a different dream. It was about a guy's birthday party. My friends and I overnight at a house (not sure who's house thou) the day before the party to help out the next morning. And what's odd is that some of my friends who overnight are friends I've met from different groups (such as those from born in year 1988, 1987 and 1986). This is still consider ok but friends whom I've met randomly happens to know the birthday boy too. And the next morning one of my friend asked have I buy any present yet. I said "No" but she keep on bugging me with questions. Well its because this was a HUGE birthday party for it seems more like a HUGE gathering to me. LOL!

The weirdest thing was at the party I saw my diploma and advanced diploma mates too (whom they are NOT related to the birthday boy AT ALL). In this dream all I get was pressure one after another. Things that I do are not going as smoothly as I wish and some other things caused me feeling so frustrated to a point that my friends notices. I started to move away to the side where there was a lake and started crying. And *poof* I woke up.

The past few days I watch a few new movies and my favourite is The Blind Side. Love it!!!! Dam nice movie!!!! And also Twilight New Moon~~~ 


P.s. : A new playlist is uploaded. Enjoy~

No comments: