Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bored~

Have you ever come across with the thought of hurting yourself? There are many ways people hurt themselves. For example, smoking, not having proper meal or sleep, being a heavy drinker, commit suicide, and etc. All these are crime that we (humans) take upon our body, mind and soul. (including our health)

Recently I have the urge to want to smoke. Been drinking alot as well for the past week compare to last time where I only drink during CNY!!! (>.<) Nowadays even on occasions I do drink. I guess as we age, we then to do things that could help us relax (short term) but which harms us (long term). LOL! If people tell me its hard to get rid of it (eg. smoking), I would only reply one word. BULLSHIT.

As for my pathetic life, nothing much to update lately for I only attend revision classes on the weekends. 
Hang out with friends once awhile and the rest of the time will be at home (pretty free) *sigh* Free because trying to run away from studying. Wonder why am I doing it. Anyways, most of the time I did was watch movies and dramas (much more than I study!)

No comments: