Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

I do not and I guess I will never understand how some people can be workaholics. Was it because of the money???? Was it because there is nothing interesting in life except for work??? Or was is because they just love working??? LOL!!! I guess I would never understand it at all. Life without any FUN would kills me faster. I wonder how do you stand it???? All I ever see you do is work, work and work. No children, no sports, no life! The only enjoyment you seem to have in your life is sleeping. Have you not ever want to go for holidays??? Where's the fun in your life man~! Keep all the money for what???? As much as you might be the one who inherit the company in future...but still....get a life will ya???? You have a wife for goodness sake. I wonder what kind of person is she. Someone just like you (a workaholic)???? Well, may God bless you two with all the happiness that you need. Who knows....maybe you're very happy with your life the way it is. This song is dedicated to you. [Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys]