Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome back to KL =)

When will I be seeing you again????? Will things be the same like it used to be when before you went away? Four months since I last see you. How have you been? How are you doing? So much we need to catch up on. Ever since I started working I've been pretty much disconnected with people. Hardly online and always feeling tired and lazy. *sigh*

When we meet again will it be the same? Will we still be that crazy and hyper and noisy? I guess we might but there is a side which I'm worried. I'm worried that things will be awkward as well. Being away from each other for 4 months and many things have changed. You being closer with other people, making new friends in other country and we hardly talk and well.....people often grow apart from each other as time passes by. I hope things will remain the same though we won't be able to see each other as we used to back in college. Just so you know, I misses you very much and am looking forward to meeting you when there is a chance. Take care my friends~! Love y'all much~!