Monday, October 25, 2010

*sigh*

What you say seems to be contradicting with your actions. Which should I believe? Your words or your actions? What happen between us? Was it because we don't talk like we used to? Or was it because you have someone new in your life? There seem to be a gap in between. Maybe it was time that is bringing us apart and being away from each other makes me feels like a stranger. At least that's how I felt. Maybe I'm thinking too much or maybe that you couldn't care anymore. Whatever it is, don't lie it to my face. I dislike it very very much. It is same as being betrayed and I'm sure you know how that feels.

1 comment:

TJ said...

too focus in working, let's just say its responsibility & passion towards the job.
Some ppl hav to work hard coz they really need da money 2 pay bills etc.

i think i'm one of those when it comes to work, i'll 4get everything...

take things easy la... if a guy puts so much effort in work, meaning he's a reliable person (talking bout me indirectly, lol)

so long x chat wif u d , take care