Thursday, October 29, 2009

End of October

Oh well....October is coming to an end and November is entering with much to anticipate or perhaps not? Well I used to be agitated when thinking about November as there was something that I am looking forward to. But now......as much as I want to look forward to it, it might not be any use anymore. As much as I want to continue to stay in this dream or fantasy of mine, reality just has a way of finding us. I must remind myself from time to time to wake up from this dream as he doesn't heart me anymore. Why must I still bother? Its not my business anymore. People don't want you to care or bother anymore...do you not see it? Have to get that into that thick skull of mine *sigh*

Although some dreams may be shattered, others might not. Looking forward to meet up with my cousin, watch movies with the girls or even shopping when the sales begin as I've not buy anything yet for Chinese New Year. (>.<) Yet with so many assignments piling up like nobody's business which I've not started any.....so dead....which makes me wonder how will I find time for this month's entertainment *sobs* Am looking forward to 3 movies, 2012, Twilight New Moon and Ninja Assassin. Anybody wants to watch it with me?

P.S. I just hope that I can look forward to it at least just once *sigh*

P.P.S The new playlist consists of 11 new latest hits. Enjoy =)

2 comments:

-kenloongc- said...

i also wanna watch NEW MOON !!!

Joelle said...

Lol. Can find a day go Metro Prima Jusco watch la then...lol.