Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm back =)

Ah well I was away for a week. Well.....was not literally away for a holiday thou I like to think of it that way, but was just away from using the Internet for a week. Its not really that tough when you're busy with the many other things to do. So time just slip away very quickly. However, it was a little inconvenience when not being able to use the Internet as and when I want. Being away for 1 week I guess nobody even notice. Oh well, that happens when you're a nobody. People don't bother nor care as I am probably invisible to most people. I guess even when I die nobody would realise until few years later?

Once enter FB today, I saw something that I did not want to see. As much as its rather hurtful, I guess I can't run away from it. The harder I try to run away from it the more things pop up for me to see as time passes by.


Talking about this relationship thing, the though of a friend comes to my mind. A guy friend of mine who has a heart of GOLD. Why would I say that? Well he IS really the nicest guy on Earth I've met so far and he loves his gf very much but she....well I don't really know her that well....all I see is she doesn't really appreciate him much. She never really care what he thinks, what he wants nor what he does. Although she do seem rather caring at times but normally he is just her punching bag. He also often put others before himself. He do think of others who needed help wherever and whenever. Being caring, loving and such a nice guy, people like this are hard to find nowadays especially a bf like this. I just hope his gf will treat him better as he really do not deserve to be treated like that.


Sometimes I really wonder why are the nicest person on Earth being treated like that? The two of them have been together for awhile now.....I'll just pray that their relationship will grow and last for a life time and may there be many more happiness to come.

Well I should just end today's entry here with a song by N Sync.
Title : Tearin' Up My Heart

Chorus
Its tearin up my heart when I'm with you
And when we are apart I feel it too

And no matter what I do I feel the pain

With or without you


Hey

Baby, I don't understand

Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand

Tryin to much, but baby we can win

Let it go, if you want me girl let me know

I am down, on my knees

I can't take it anymore

Chorus

Hooooooh, all right

Baby don't misunderstand,
(don't misunderstand)
What I'm trying to tell ya

In the corner of my mind, (corner of my mind)

Baby it feels like were running out of time

Let it go (go) if you want me girl let me know

I am down on my knees, I cant take it anymore ohhhhh..


Chorus

Tearin up my heart and soul, when were apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I'll feel the pain with or without you


Tearin up my heart and soul when were apart I feel it too

And no matter what I do I'll feel the pain with or without you


Chorus 2x

And no matter what I do I feel the pain with or with out you

No comments: